Income Tax Clinics
Site: No Physical Location
|Record #: SHA0930||Last Modified: 15 Apr 2021||Last Full Update: 15 Apr 2021|
|Description (Service)||Free tax clinics for those with modest income that are unable to complete income tax return on their own.
Cozclem Ministry, Brighton: Appointments are needed to drop off tax returns * Mon-Sun 8 am-6 pm * Year round * By appointment only. Contact: Clement Cozier: 613-475-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment * House visits for housebound clients * Government issued photo ID required * Client must provide all tax slips and receipts * Current and prior year returns * 14C Gross St, Brighton
* Dibaajimowin Cultural Centre, Roseneath Virtual Clinic: Income tax returns will be prepared by telephone. No physical contact * Mar 1, 2021- Dec 31, 2021 * Mon-Sun 10 am-4 pm * Appointments are needed to drop off tax returns * Contact Marsha Smoke at 905-352-3420, or email@example.com * Government issued photo ID required * Client must provide all tax slips and receipts
The Help Centre, Cobourg, Virtual Clinic
* no physical contact. Income tax returns will be prepared via modified drop-off and telephone.
* Contact: Anne Jones, 905-372-2646, firstname.lastname@example.org or Patricia Orantes, email@example.com
* free income tax preparation for low income people and families.
* Mon-Fri 9 am-4:45 pm
* Mar 1, 2021-Oct 31, 2021
Maximum income levels to qualify are:
* single person less than $30,000
* Couple less than $40,000
* Single-parent family less than $3,000 + $2,500 per child
* 1005 Elgin Street West, Suite 301 Cobourg
Campbellford Senior Centre, Virtual Clinic
* Feb 1 - May 28, 2021
* Tue, Thu 9 am-12 noon
* Contact: Robert Laidler, 705-653-5099, firstname.lastname@example.org, 50 Grand Rd, Campbellford ON K0L 1L0
* Seniors, Persons with disabilities, Social assistance recipients, Club/association members, Resides within local community
* Current year only
* Income tax returns will be prepared via modified drop-off .
* Client must provide all forms and receipts.
The Ruth Clarke Centre for Seniors, Port Hope, 81 Mill Street South, Port Hope COVID19 - Income Tax Program suspended until further notice
* Contact: Emily McCormack, 905-885-2228 or email email@example.com to book appointment
Old St Andrews Church, 45 King St E, Colborne COVID19 - Income Tax Program suspended until further notice
* Contact: Barry McQuillen 289-251-4965, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Hours||Hours vary. Call for information|
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Call for eligibility criteria|
|Application||Call for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Northumberland County|