|Record #: SHA1123||Last Modified: 01 Mar 2021||Last Full Update: 15 Jan 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 Temporary shelter at Cobourg Collegiate Institute will close Fri, Jul 17, 2020 and operations will resume at Chapel St. location
* Transition House is now fully operational at Cobourg Collegiate Institute. * Temporary emergency overnight shelter at Cobourg Collegiate Institute, 335 King St E, Cobourg. * Open 8 pm-8 am * Phone 905-376-9562 after 8 pm for information.
Emergency shelter to assists those who are homeless or at risk of losing housing.
* Assistance for adults age 18 and up
* Offering housing for up to 3 months
* Residents participate in programs provided and at the same time are supported through an action plan which supports their housing, income support, money management, and other goals.
* All food and bedding supplied
|Public Comments||Temporary shelter at Cobourg Collegiate Institute will close Fri, Jul 17, 2020 and operations will resume at Chapel St. location|
|Hours||COVID19 Shelter at 10 Chapel St fully closed.
Office: Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm
Shelter: Mon-Sun 24 hours
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up|
|Application||Intake provided through Transition House.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
10 Chapel St
Cobourg, ON K9A 1H9
View Google Map
|Intersection||Chapel St and Division St|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Useable, Entrance - Useable|
|Office Phone||COVID19 905-376-9562
Transition House: 905-377-0378 (closed at this time)
|After Hours Phone||COVID19 905-376-9562|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/Transition-House-Emergency-Shelter-331559960888532/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARBLwIJHKQdTfvKE-iqEu2MukqEbvtfJMbN-pp1pEx-pwq2SaaxFVQNMBfZfXVw5iahjbkg3fIS2pFY1|
|Primary Contact||Chantelle Niles, Shelter Supervisor; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Anne Newman, Executive Director; Email: email@example.com|