|Record #: SHA1262||Last Modified: 04 Aug 2020||Last Full Update: 04 Mar 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 KPP is a provider of PSW care to clients in the community and the supportive housing locations.
* They continue to operate with limited services to cope.
* Continuing to provide essential services to clients in need.
* Services include, but are not limited to: personal care, medication assistance, toileting, showering, grocery shopping.
KPP provides self-directed support, complex care and affordable housing for people with physical and multiple disabilities to live independently in their home and achieve their goal.
* Specializing in the activities of daily living for people with physical disabilities
* One-on-one supports for home and personal care, (meal preparation, housekeeping, shopping, banking) family support, education, employment, transportation
* Outreach program supports clients in their own homes on a booked basis only
* Provides support in three housing projects in Peterborough
* Supports individuals living in apartments owned and managed by The City of Kawartha Lakes Housing Corporation
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Haliburton County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
Persons with *physical disabliity * acquired brain injury * HIV or * frail and elderly persons, requiring assisted living in Supportive Housing or through outreach service in their own home.
|Application||Call for information or visit website|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||North end of Peterborough|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
77 Towerhill Rd
Peterborough, ON K9H 7N3
View Google Map
|Intersection||Towerhill Rd and Hilliard St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-899-6664|
|Primary Contact||Cori Bainton, Manager of Client Services; Phone: (Business) 705-745-6440 ext 2237; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Patrick Cooper; Phone: (Business) 704-745-6440 ext 2224|