Community Support Housing
|Record #: SHA1304||Last Modified: 10 Jul 2019||Last Full Update: 10 Jul 2019|
|Description (Service)||* Provides individualized programming to 8 transition age youth between the ages of 17-24.
* Serve individuals with brain based disabilities, emotional, psychiatric and behavioural difficulties.
* Provides strength based, client centered day programming for all residents including school and vocational training.
* Apartment program which caters to the same clientele. Has the capacity for six individuals and is a more intense program for people who will be transitioning onto living either independently or semi-independently in the near future.
* Community integration is an integral part of the program
* Cedar Heights also operates 5 licensed children's residential treatment facilities located in Markham, Stouffville, Tottenham, Orangeville and Mono. These residences are oriented towards long-term care, behaviour management, and treatment for clients with brain based disabilities (specializing in clients presenting with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder)
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Application||By Referring agencies|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Richmond Hill|
|Address & Map||
460 Palmer Ave
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 1R1
|Intersection||Major Mackenzie Rd and Bayview Ave|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Primary Contact||David Blander, Director|