Rotary Club of Northumberland Sunrise
Site: Mailing Address
|Record #: SHA1560||Last Modified: 24 Jun 2020||Last Full Update: 24 Jun 2020|
|Description (Service)||Volunteer organization of business and profession leaders to provide humanitarian service and help build goodwill and peace.
* Conduct projects to address today's challenges - including illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, lack of clean water, and environmental concerns - while encouraging high ethical standards in all professions.
* Sponsors and supports various community and humanitarian projects as well as international education.
* Rotary Youth Exchange and Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships provide students with the opportunity to live and study abroad.
* Partners with seven prestigious universities around the world, providing opportunities to earn a master's degree in peace and conflict resolution.
* Assistance to those in need on a case by case basis - submit a letter stating the requirements - will be reviewed on an individual basis.
* PolioPlus is Rotary's flagship program.
|Hours||Hours vary, contact for information
Meetings: Wed 7 am
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||New members must be proposed by a current member and approved by the membership committee.|
|Application||Email for information|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Meeting Location: Ashbrook Golf Club|
|Located In Community||Port Hope|
|Address & Map||
7215 Dale Rd
Port Hope, ON L1A 3V6
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Dale Rd and County Rd 28|
|Physical Access||Not Applicable|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/NorthumberlandSunriseRotary/|
|Primary Contact||Cathy Cavanagh, President; Phone: (Business) 905-372-6955; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Scott Allison, Secretary; Phone: (Residence) 905-885-1950|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 393
Port Hope, ON L1A 3Z3