|Record #: SHA1796||Last Modified: 30 Mar 2020||Last Full Update: 30 Mar 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 Delivery Model has changed.* Pick-up outside food bank only.
Provide emergency food supplies Wed to those in need.
Food donations accepted at the following Port Hope locations:
* Davis Your Independent Grocer, 20 Jocelyn St., Port hope
* Port Hope United Church, 34 South St.
* Food Basics, 125 Hope St S
* Giant Tiger, 145 Peter St, Port Hope
|Hours||Wed 10 am-12 noon, 6 pm-8 pm|
|Areas Served||Port Hope|
|Application||Call or visit
* Users are required to register and will receive a Fare Share card.
* ID is needed for each member of the family along with birth dates.
* Clients over 18 must show proof of address.
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Port Hope United Church, Northeast corner, Brown Street Level|
|Located In Community||Port Hope|
|Address & Map||
Port Hope United Church
34 South St
Port Hope, ON L1A 1R8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Brown St and South St|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Useable; Entrance - Useable; Washrooms - Not Accessible|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/FareShareFoodBank
|Primary Contact||Liz Evelyn, Manager|
|Alternate Contact||Dave King, Manager|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Mary Lucet, Volunteer Coordinator|
|Primary Executive||Katherine Fledderus, Interim Executive Director|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 572
Cobourg, ON K9A 4L3