Lakeridge Health Corporation
|Record #: SHA2039||Last Modified: 02 Nov 2020||Last Full Update: 18 Aug 2020|
|Description (Service)||Pinewood Centre has 4 Community offices (Oshawa: ext 2; Ajax:ext 6; Bowmanville: ext 3; Port Perry: ext 4) providing outpatient services to individuals and their families experiencing alcohol, drug, or gambling concerns.
* Scarborough location 416-431-8200
* After assessment, a range of group, individual, family, and education based services are available.
* The organization makes referrals for residential treatment services, if required.
* Offer residential and community Withdrawal Management and Addiction Support out of the Centre St. location
* The Womens Treatment Program (ext 5) is the residential treatment program for women.
|Hours||Crisis walk in service - Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Eligibility||* Individuals who are experiencing alcohol, drug, or gambling concerns. * Family members of individuals with alcohol, drug, or gambling concerns. * Some groups are geared more towards the individual with the addiction (as opposed to family members)|
|Application||Self referral. Call or walk in|
|Languages||English ; Interpreter available|
|Fees||None - With a vaild Health Care|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Oshawa|
|Address & Map||
300 Centre St S
Oshawa, ON L1H 4B2
|Intersection||Quebec St and Centre St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-881-8878 (24 hour phone support or Withdrawal Management Services)|
|Crisis Phone||905-723-8195 (Withdrawal Management Services - 24 hrs phone support)|