|Record #: VTC0017||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 11 Aug 2016|
|Description (Service)||A family-centred program that provides services for any infant or child birth to 5 years that may require support to reach their optimal level of growth and development.
The purposes are:
1. To support infants and young children in reaching their own optimal level of development as well as supporting parents and caregivers to recognize, understand and adjust to their child's needs.
2. To provide support for the family unit in developing their own abilities to plan, problem-solve and advocate for their child.
3. To encourage the development of physical, gross and fine motor, cognitive, social, language and self-help skills.
4. To promote healthy child and family development.
5. Liaison with additional community resources.
6. Liaison and attend appointments with community partners involved in supporting children and their families.
Participation in the program is voluntary and confidential.
|Hours||Infant & Child Development Services: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Club Programs: 6:30 am-8 pm
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes|
|Eligibility||Ages: 5 year(s) and under|
|Application||Yes. Call for details.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Lindsay|
|Address & Map||
107 Lindsay St S
Lindsay, ON K9V 2M5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Lindsay Street South and George Street West|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking|
|Primary Contact||Kari Kelsey, Infant & Child Development Consultant; Phone: 705-324-4493 ext 212; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Jocelyn Jeanner, Infant & Child Development Consultant; Phone: 705-324-4493 ext 213; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Scott Robertson, Executive Director; Phone: 705-324-4493 ext 206|
|Alternate Executive||Christine Borrowman, Director of Programs; Phone: 705-324-4493 ext 218|