Site: City of Kawartha Lakes
|Record #: VTC0165||Last Modified: 16 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 25 May 2016|
|Description (Service)||* A service agency under provincial legislation to provide the following services: Protection, Child Care Services, Adoption.
* Where it is impossible to keep families together, Protection Services gives protection by taking children into their care.
* It is the aim of the Society, wherever possible, to maintain the child in his/her family through the services of Social Workers.
* Child Care Services provide foster care for children admitted in the care of the Society.
* Adoption Services finds homes for children whose parents cannot make a permanent home for them.
* Guest speakers can be provided on topics such as foster care, adoption, child care services, family services.
|Hours||September-June: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
July 1st-Labour Day: Mon - Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
|Areas Served||Haliburton ; Kawartha Lakes ; Peterborough ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and under
Children under 18 who are in need of protective services, direct help or adults seeking help on behalf of children.
|Application||Yes. Call for details.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Lindsay|
|Address & Map||
42 Victoria Ave N
Lindsay, ON K9V 4G2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Bond Street and Francis Street|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Useable; Entrance - Useable; Washroom - Useable|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-567-9136 or 1-800-661-2843|
|After Hours Phone||705-324-3594|
|Primary Contact||Debbie Timperio, Human Resouces, KHCAS; Phone: 705-743-9751 ext 1333|
|Alternate Contact||Jennifer McLauchlan, Director of Corporate Services, KHCAS; Phone: 705-743-9751|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Tania Nanni, Coordinator of Volunteer Services; Phone: * 705-743-975 (Office) * 1-800-661-2843|