|Record #: VTC0213||Last Modified: 05 Nov 2020||Last Full Update: 13 Aug 2020|
|Description (Service)||Offers group or individual sessions in the following program areas: Self Management, Substance Education, Anti-Theft, Bullying and Peer Pressure/ Healthy Relationships.
* Designed to help youth who are demonstrating problematic behaviour in school, in the community, or at home.
* Allows youth to assess identify behaviours, opinions, and attitudes.
* Assists in developing healthy communication techniques and healthy coping strategies.
* Assists in developing problem solving and decision making skills.
* Identifies and creates healthy relationships.
The program takes a cognitive behavioural approach that is designed to identify choices and challenge thinking through prevention, intervention and education.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) - 17 year(s)
Self/family/court referred youths.
|Application||Call for details.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Lindsay|
|Address & Map||
370 Kent St W
Lindsay, ON K9V 6G8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Kent St W and St Joseph Rd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Washroom, Entrance, Parking|
|Primary Contact||Lois Powers, Executive Director; Phone: 705-328-0472|
|Alternate Contact||Carla Cooper, Youth Program Coordinator, John Howard Society|