Site: Windsor - Location closed to the public
Service: Home Weatherization Program
|Record #: WIN2140||Last Modified: 13 Jun 2018||Last Full Update: 13 Jun 2018|
|Description (Service)||The Home Weatherization Program
How does the program work?
* If the home qualifies, an energy audit will be conducted to find out what improvements the home needs to prevent heat from escaping.
* then insulation will be installed as needed to the basement, walls and attic. Less energy will escape, making the home more comfortable while saving money.
* a programmable thermostat may also be installed, an energy efficient shower head and additional water saving products to lower the heating and hot water costs.
* The FREE upgrades that are being offered are professionally installed at no cost to the home owner, if income qualified, for the service by the authorized contractors Ecofitt and EnviroCentre.
* Please contact the authorized contractor serving the area the home is located at using the toll-free number.
* For FAQ's Click Here
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Belleville ; Brantford ; Bruce County ; Cambridge ; Chatham ; Cobourg ; Grey County ; Guelph ; Hamilton ; London ; North Bay ; Orillia ; Parry Sound ; Sarnia ; Sault Ste. Marie ; St Thomas ; Sudbury ; Thunder Bay ; Timmins ; Waterloo ; Windsor - Windsor Location closed to the public ; Woodstock|
|Eligibility||* Low Income Union Gas customers
Click Here for Eligibility Requirements
|Application||* Contact the authorized contractor in the area in which the home is located
* Call to Apply
* Application Process Required
* A few questions about household income and about the home will be asked to ensure that it is eligible for the energy-efficiency upgrades
* Applicants to the Home Weatherization Program must submit a signed consent form and proof of income to finalize their application Click Here to obtain the downloadable supporting documents (pdf) form
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Union Gas Franchise Area (Location closed to the public)|
|Located In Community||Windsor|
|Address & Map||
|Physical Access||Not Applicable|
|Toll Free Phone||GreenSaver
Toll Free: 1-888-719-8445
|Mailing Address||c/o Union Gas - Home Weatherization Program
3840 Rhodes Dr
Windsor, ON N8W 5C2