Policy and Research Analyst
(Imani's Place Foundation)
|Contact||Lisa Ogbole, Executive Director, Imani's Place; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||Integral part of ensuring that the day to day operations of our organization and program is being managed safely, efficiently. Policies researched and developed ensure that decisions that are being made are consistent with our values and made in the best decision on the organization, clients, staff and volunteers. Working collaboratively with other members of the Imani’s Place Team, the Policy and Research Analyst will work toward the following, as a volunteer: |
• Demonstrated experience required (paid or volunteer)
• Have a clear understanding of human trafficking and associated trauma
• Responsible for examining the efficacy of existing policies and laying out the groundwork for new policies, procedures and guidelines within the program
• Able to research and analyze
• Understands the role that policy development plays in the mitigation of risk
• Able to pay special attention to detail and skilled in searching for information
• Share our passion and dedication to making a real difference in the lives of women (particularly BIPOC women) who have experienced trauma through domestic violence and/or human trafficking.
• Deliver to a high standard, in often challenging circumstances, both ethically and professionally and are able to work collaboratively in a culturally diverse organization.
• May involve sitting for extended periods of time
• You will demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s mission and values.
|More Info Link||www.imanisplace.org|
|Clients||Women who are in transitional housing and are survivors of domestic violence and/or human trafficking who are looking to move forward in a positive and healthy way.|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable for OSSD||No|
|Areas of Interest||Advocacy ; Research / Evaluation ; Shelter Coordination Support ; Writing / Editing|
|Skills/Experience||Communication & Interpersonal Skills ; Confidentiality ; Dependability & Trustworthiness ; General Computer Skills ; Leadership ; Planning & Organizing ; Research ; Team Work ; Writing & Editing|
|Commitment Length||To be determined|
|Number of Positions||Alliston |
1 individual(s) needed in total.
|Training||Orientation - Self facilitated|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Imani's Place Foundation|
|Address & Map|
New Tecumseth, ON
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||c/o Lisa Ogbole; PO Box 578, 14 Victoia St W |
14 Victoia St W
Canada L9R 1V7