OSGA 55+ District 28 Registration Committee Chairperson
(Ontario Senior Games Association, District 28 - Simcoe County)
|Contact||Lety Dudgeon, District Representative; Phone: 705-528-0140; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||The Registration Committee Chairperson shall: |
1. Plan and implement all registration procedures (on site registration, pre-registration, collection of funds, etc.).
2. Ensure that all forms are completed accurately and that all waivers are signed.
3. Communicate the registration information to the appropriate event convenor and committee chairs as needed.
4. Have an ongoing up-to-date list of all participants.
5. Ensure that participant registration information is forwarded to the OSGA in a timely manner.
6. Present a report of the registration information to the District Coordinator and the District Games Committee at the completion of the Games.
|More Info Link||www.ontarioseniorgames.ca/district_page.asp?id=25|
|Clients||55+ Participants in Simcoe County|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable for OSSD||No|
|Areas of Interest||Committees ; Event Coordination & Support ; Program Coordination / Support ; Recreation & Sports ; Social Interaction|
|Skills/Experience||Communication & Interpersonal Skills ; Friendly & Outgoing ; Positive / Cheerful Demeanor ; Sports & Coaching|
|Commitment Length||Long Term (More than 1 year)|
|Interaction Level||Small Group|
|Minimum Hours||3 / Month|
|Dates and Times||Vary|
|Accessibility||Unknown - activities take place in a number of locations|
|Number of Positions||Simcoe County |
3 individual(s) needed in total.
|Training||Orientation ; Training on-going|
|Police Check||Not Required|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Ontario Senior Games Association, District 28 - Simcoe County|
|Address & Map|
2455 Cawthra Rd, Suite 52
Mississauga, ON L5A 3P1