(PARN - Your Community AIDS Resource Network)
|Contact||Kim Dolan, Executive Director; Phone: (Business) 705-749-9110 * Toll Free (Business) 1-800-361-2895; Fax: 705-7496310; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Duties||* Attend Ontario AIDS Network (OAN) members meeting in November and OAN Annual General meeting in May. |
* Attend Canadian AIDS Society (CAS) PHA Forum, Members, and Annual General meetings in June. Represent people living with HIV/AIDS in PARN's catchment area.
* Work in cooperation with the Executive Director.
* Report back to the PARN Board of Directors.
* Share information with local PHAs through the PARN newsletter and meetings.
|Benefits||* Learn new skills and advance your qualifications. |
* Meet new people.
* Make a difference!
|Clients||Colleagues and members of the general public.|
|Suitable for OSSD||No|
|Areas of Interest||Community Outreach ; Mentorship / Leadership ; Program Coordination / Support|
|Skills/Experience||* Must be a person living with HIV or AIDS. |
* Will need knowledge of the history and goals of the OAN and CAS.
* Willingness to learn about PARN, OAN, and/or CAS.
|Dates and Times||* Fixed dates for meetings. |
* Call for information.
|Number of Positions||Peterborough (County of): 1 individual(s) |
1 individual(s) needed in total.
|Transportation||To be discussed.|
|Additional Requirements||Must be available to attend scheduled meetings.|
|Organization Name||PARN - Your Community AIDS Resource Network|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-361-2895|
|Address & Map|
159 King St, Suite 302
Peterborough, ON K9J 2R8