Members of the Board and General volunteers
|Contact||Mark Twyman, Project Coordinator, Seniors Dreams; Phone: 705-931-7299; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||* Board of Directors - Provide guidance and make business decisions on programming and finances. |
* Looking for five to eight members - at least two of which are retired seniors.
* General volunteers - Solicit/acquire prizes for silent auction and assist at fundraising events. Looking for a new team and board members.
|More Info Link||www.seniorsdreams.org|
|Benefits||Knowing that you've helped make another senior's dream come true.|
|Clients||Seniors 55 +|
|Suitable for OSSD||Yes|
|Areas of Interest||Board of Directors ; Committees ; Event Coordination & Support ; Fundraising / Canvassing ; Program Coordination / Support|
|Skills/Experience||* Board of Directors - Background or experience in planning, management, legal issues, or finance, along with a keen interest in seniors. |
* General Volunteers - A sunny disposition and willingness to learn.
|Minimum Hours||5 / Week|
|Dates and Times||* Board Volunteers - Frequency of meetings to be announced (likely once per month). |
* General Volunteers - Half day per week.
|Number of Positions||Peterborough: 6 individual(s) ; Peterborough (County of): 5 individual(s) |
11 individual(s) needed in total.
|Transportation||To be discussed - Most activities can be accomplished using city bus.|
|Additional Requirements||* Love working with seniors. |
* Have interest in running your own charity.
|[ Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Seniors Dreams|
|Address & Map|
c/o Mark Twyman
509 Gilchrist St
Peterborough, ON K9H 4N7