You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Clerical / Typing / Filing
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Answer telephone, transfer calls to appropriate person and direct callers to voicemail
- Greet and screen visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Perform other office duties as needed
Donor Stewardship Volunteers report to the Fundraising Administrator and foster positive relationships with donors by thanking them (by telephone, email, letter or greeting card) for their in-kind support of GTHS programs and services. These volunteers are invited to collaborate on ideas that will enhance the relationship donors have with the GTHS, to inspire giving.
This is a hybrid volunteer position. Depending on tasks undertaken, volunteers will be home-based and utilize their own computer or tablet, telephone and internet (with occasional onsite activities), or may assist with written communications before, during or after a scheduled shift at the Animal Centre (time and space permitting) and continue any remaining tasks at home.
- Acquiring a solid knowledge of the GTHS
- Independent conversations with donor contacts via email* and / or telephone*
- ‘Thank you’ card writing*
- Occasional assistance with mailings, for example:
- Placing correspondence in envelopes
- Adding address labels to envelopes
- Adding stamps to envelopes
- Collaborating with the Fundraising Administrator on ideas to improve communications with donors
* assist with client based activities such as arts and crafts, meal times
* assist with special events and programs
* Café assistance serving food, clearing tables etc.
* physical maintenance of the residence and landscape