You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Computers & IT (User Support and Training)
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- To help adults with low literacy skills acquire and/or improve basic reading, writing, math and computer skills needed to function successfully in society.
- Establish a learning relationship with an assigned student(s) based on mutual respect and a shared commitment to work together to achieve identified goals
- Plan, prepare and deliver student-centred learning activities and lessons
- Evaluate and recognize progress towards the student’s learning goals
- Comply with administrative requirements of the program
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the program
- Attending activities, programs, and/or events with residents
- One-on-one visits with residents; spending time chatting, playing card games, doing puzzles, crafts
- Accompanying them on walks either within the building or outdoors (weather permitting)
- Miscellaneous duties as needed