You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Fashion / Needlecraft
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Sew garment bags to protect historic textiles and clothing
- Make padded hangers for the historic clothing
- Sew historic costumes
- Fit and alter costumes for costumed staff
- Advise if costumes need to be cleaned and/or laundered
- Repair damaged or worn costumes pieces
- Maintain a catalogue of costumes
Breakfast Club Facilitators
Professional Women's Group Facilitators
Stylist to help suit clients,
Professional Women's Group Mentors
Clothing Sorter - Sort Clothes, take inventory, and organize the store.
Stylists- Suit clients for their interviews (experience with Dress For Success may be needed, but will be provided).
Fundraising Committee- Creating events for fundraising opportunities, or volunteering for an already planned event.
IT Tech - Someone to create and maintain a social presence online to promote the organization and it's events.
Hair and Make up Stylists- Help show clients what is appropriate for interviews and work when considering make up and hair.
Board of Directors- Must be 18+, will sit in on the board meetings and hold an important role within the organization, for more information, contact Linda Reid, Executive Director for Dress For Success Orillia and Barrie.
* assist with client based activities such as arts and crafts, meal times
* assist with special events and programs
* Café assistance serving food, clearing tables etc.
* physical maintenance of the residence and landscape
Help Senior Wish expand into Simcoe County to ensure that no senior is left isolated, alone and feeling like society has forgotten them. Help is especially needed to prepare for our Christmas Wish program starting in Sept.