You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Historical / Archival Activities
There are 7 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
As a Volunteer, you would attend monthly meetings, help out with special events, and may take on responsibilities for specific duties - ie. advertising, concession stand, etc.
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities.
- Attending activities, programs, and/or events with residents
- One-on-one visits with residents; spending time chatting, playing card games, doing puzzles, crafts
- Accompanying them on walks either within the building or outdoors (weather permitting)
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
The collections volunteer will assist with all or some of these tasks
• creating on a computer finding aids for subjects
• photographing or scanning artifacts
• working on special programmes related to research/geneology/history
• researching artifacts
The collections volunteer will be provided training on the existing resources and how to use databases and on-line resources. We seek a bi-weekly or weekly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- The Museum Volunteers Will Report To The Museum Operations Coordinator And Will Support With:
- Exhibition Installation
- Visitor Experiences/Gallery Greeter
- Special Events
- Studio Assistant