You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Legal & Law Services / Justice / Probation
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Participate in the operation of the shelter (shifts - evening, night, breakfast)
- Carry out the many tasks required for the seamless functioning of the shift/program.
- Interact with guests throughout the duration of the shift (unless it’s quiet/sleep hours).
The Huronia Community Foundation is seeking community leaders to join our volunteer Board of Directors. The Foundation builds financial legacies that support education, arts and culture, the environment and health and social services in North Simcoe (Midland, Penetanguishene, Tiny, Tay and Christian Island) and Southern Goerigan Bay (Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Springwater, Clearview Townships)
Board members are expected to:
- attend monthly board meetings (1.5 hours on the fourth Tuesday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am)
- attend the Annual General meeting
- comitt the time and resources to serve on the Board
- Acitively participate on 2 or more Board Comittees
- Represent the Foundation in the community and attend Foundation events
Please complete the application form on our website www.huroniacommunityfoundation.com or at this URL