You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Photography
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Duties may include:
- Pre-production planning, such as setting up a potential interview subject
- Technical equipment during productions, such as working camera, audio or the switcher
- Administrative capacity, answering
- Telephones and handling YourTV billboard announcements
- Taking photos for the Billboard or helping with our YourTV website Summary of Essential Job Functions of a YourTV volunteer include:
- Working camera
- Conducting interviews
- Working the audio board
- Working in our Control Room or Mobile Production Unit(s)
The collections volunteer will assist with all or some of these tasks
• creating on a computer finding aids for subjects
• photographing or scanning artifacts
• working on special programmes related to research/geneology/history
• researching artifacts
The collections volunteer will be provided training on the existing resources and how to use databases and on-line resources. We seek a bi-weekly or weekly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- Friendly Visiting, Coffee Social
- Knitting, Painting, Crafts
- Scrabble Players, Bingo Caller, Pin Setters for Bowling
- Assisting in the Dining Room and Program Set up
- Movie Night Volunteer
- Friendly Reminder Volunteer
- Musical Talent
- Support our Social Recreation Coordinator with the delivery of varied programs for people living with dementia.
- Ensure that participants are engaged
- Some light set up and clean up of the space for each program
- Training as appropriate for each course
- Volunteers participate in the activities along with the participants - It's fun!
- This program may be held virtually during the pandemic. A computer would be a requirement to volunteer in that case