You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Security / Parking / Traffic
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Thousands of people flock to the Wye Marsh every year for our Sweetwater Festival to enjoy the first harvest of the year.
Everyone has the chance to walk the trails, see different sap collecting systems, visit a modern day working sugar shack, taste fresh roasted bannock, and welcome the sights and sounds of spring.
- As a Sweetwater Volunteer you may help with:
- Selling tickets
- Creating take-home craft kits
- Sharing our natural history onsite with visitors
Volunteers needed to help with special events, duties include
- Set up and take downs for events including barriers/ gates/ posters/ signs
- help with registration, security
- assisting with Perch Fest, Boat Festival, Santa Clause Parade, Folk festival and Canada Day
Here are some of the many opportunites for you at the Port Hope Fair and we're ready to match you with your interests.
- Set up/tear down crew - carry and set up display tables, attach skirting, put up temporary barriers, place ticket booths at entrances, place cement barriers on track
- Gates/admission booth - sell tickets, apply wristbands
- Beer tent - sell tickets or serve drinks, stock coolers. Smart serve required to serve only
- Parking attendants - direct cars to available parking
- Assist with childrens events - pedal tractor pull, childrens pet show
- Committee members for Event/Entertainment, Promotion, Sponsorship, Recruitment, Site Planning
- Section Heads and helpers for display area (baking, canning, crafts, photography etc
- Associate Directors