You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Gateway Centre for Learning
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- To help adults with low literacy skills acquire and/or improve basic reading, writing, math and computer skills needed to function successfully in society.
- Establish a learning relationship with an assigned student(s) based on mutual respect and a shared commitment to work together to achieve identified goals
- Plan, prepare and deliver student-centred learning activities and lessons
- Evaluate and recognize progress towards the student’s learning goals
- Comply with administrative requirements of the program
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the program
- To advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of Gateway Centre for Learning so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
- Organizational leadership and advisement
- Organization of the board of directors, officers and committees
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Oversight of program planning and evaluation
- Review of organizational and programmatic reports
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach
- Attend and participate in meetings on a regular basis, and special events as able
- Participate on a standing committee of the board, and serve on ad-hoc committees as necessary
- Understand the policies and procedures of Gateway Centre for Learning