You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Barrie Public Library, Painswick Branch - 48 Dean Ave
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Assist children during programs to complete activities
- Assist with ushering duties during programs, such as crowd control, ticket taking, counting attendance, and admitting latecomers.
- Assist with craft preparation before the program.
- Assist with set up and clean up for the program.
- Work with other volunteers as a team in meeting the needs of each participant and the Library Board.
- Report concerns, needs or incidents to the Manager, Volunteer Resources or other appropriate Library staff.