You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Barrie Public Library, Barrie - 60 Worsley St, Downtown Branch
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
The program goal is for members to develop leadership skills by representing the Barrie Public Library at their schools, in library programs, and at community events. Students will:
- Develop effective communication skills by representing the Barrie Public Library at teen-related outreach events.
- Achieve common goals by assisting in the planning and delivery of teen-related programs and special events.
- Earn volunteer hours by participating in empowering opportunities that develop leadership skills.
- Attend one hour virtual meetings on a regular basis
All members will share the duties of leading the group meetings and recording the meeting notes and action items. Other group members will share the duties of taking attendance, reviewing the previous meeting notes and following up on the action items.
Volunteer hours will be provided to each BPL LIT member for every meeting or activity attended.
- Return library materials that the library member has finished with to the library.
- Work with library staff and other volunteers as a team in meeting the needs of VLS customers and representing the Library Board.
- Report concerns, needs or incidents to the Coordinator, Volunteer Resources or other appropriate library staff.