You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Habitat for Humanity Peterborough & Kawartha Region, Lindsay - Angeline St. N, Habitat for Humanity RE-Store
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Sort, test and price items
* Ensure the dock and testing areas are clean, organized and safe at all times
* Sorts E-waste; and ensures bins are loaded safely
* Ensure the merchandise is presented in a tidy, clean and organized manner to encourage sales
* Responsible to know what merchandise is currently on the shelves
* Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise when needed
* Actively approach customers to help them find items they are looking for;
* Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers;
* Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required
* Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times
* Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate
Other duties as required
* Greet and engage customers.
* Recommend items/ help customers based on needs and wants.
* Use suggestive selling; or add-on selling techniques to increase sales.
* Cleaning store fixtures and product as well as other general cleaning duties.
* Make sure all aisles are clear and safe.