You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Home and Community Support Services of Grey-Bruce, Owen Sound and North Grey Area - St Francis Place, Owen Sound
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Assist clients with activities that they are no longer able to do by themselves and which are of interest to the client: reading, writing, shopping, playing cards/games
Provide a periodic monitoring of the client's well being
• If delivering with another volunteer, meet volunteer and pick up route sheet.
• Deliver meals in the order they appear on the route sheet/book.
• At the client’s home. Knock loudly and call out “Meals on Wheels”.
• Place hot meals on client’s table. If delivering frozen meals, offer to place in freezer.
• Retrieve empty tray and previous days’ dishes for return to Meal Source.
• Converse with client to check on client’s well being.
• Report any problems or concerns encountered in carrying out duties to Home and Community Support Services of Grey Bruce.