You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Home and Community Support Services of Grey-Bruce, Owen Sound and North Grey Area - St Francis Place, Owen Sound
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
• If delivering with another volunteer, meet volunteer and pick up route sheet.
• Deliver meals in the order they appear on the route sheet/book.
• At the client’s home. Knock loudly and call out “Meals on Wheels”.
• Place hot meals on client’s table. If delivering frozen meals, offer to place in freezer.
• Retrieve empty tray and previous days’ dishes for return to Meal Source.
• Converse with client to check on client’s well being.
• Report any problems or concerns encountered in carrying out duties to Home and Community Support Services of Grey Bruce.
Assist clients with activities that they are no longer able to do by themselves and which are of interest to the client: reading, writing, shopping, playing cards/games
Provide a periodic monitoring of the client's well being