You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Tiny Township, Tiny Municipal Office, Recreation Department
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Inform users on the history and environmental significance of the beach areas and relevant park/beach by-laws
• Complete boardwalk and beach maintenance checklist
• Sweep sand from the boardwalks
• Report any damage or graffiti
• Remove any litter
• Place any filled trash bags at predetermined pick up site (s) for Township removal
• Stay alert for and avoid hazardous plants (i.e. poison ivy) and stinging insects etc.
- Coach with a partner
- No prior experience required
- All volunteer coaches receive full training, resource manual, t-shirt and whistle
- Spring Soccer (6 week program in May & June) and Summer Soccer (8 week program in July & August)