You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Ontario Senior Games Association, District 28 - Simcoe County
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Assist with registration for the District and Provincial Games
Assist with running events of interest to the volunteer
Help promote District #28 Games to residents throughout Simcoe County
Attend District Meetings
1. Assist the Chairperson with the operation of the District Committee.
2. In the absence of the Chairperson, assume all duties of the Chairperson.
3. Accept "ad hoc" and short- term assignments and other duties as required by the Executive or the Committee
1. Plan and implement all registration procedures (on site registration, pre-registration, collection of funds, etc.).
2. Ensure that all forms are completed accurately and that all waivers are signed.
3. Communicate the registration information to the appropriate event convenor and committee chairs as needed.
4. Have an ongoing up-to-date list of all participants.
5. Ensure that participant registration information is forwarded to the OSGA in a timely manner.
6. Present a report of the registration information to the District Coordinator and the District Games Committee at the completion of the Games.