You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Habitat for Humanity Peterborough & Kawartha Region, Peterborough - 300 Milroy Drive
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
*Work alongside Youth Council members to develop a strategic plan aimed at raising funds, recruiting volunteers and creating general awareness of HYP
*Work with Youth Council members and Staff Liaison to coordinate existsing events and implement new events
*Conduct Youth Council Meetings; work with Youth Council Chair to set agenda and keep accurate minutes
*Attdent HYP, Youth Council and Rotary Club of Peterborough functions as required
*Keep Staff Liaison informed of Youth Council activities
* Youth Leader must be a post-secondary student
* Perform cash and credit transactions.
* Assist in pricing of merchandise.
* Assist in answering and directing phone calls.
* Assist in displaying merchandise on sales floor.
* Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain safe work environment.
* Assist restore driver with merchandise pick ups.
* Assist in loading and unloading merchandise from restore & client vehicles.
* Test, repair, and assemble merchandise.
* Assist in moving merchandise to the sales floor.
* Assist with development of a strategic plan for special events
* Help plan, co-ordinate, and implement special events
* Provide support for special events (ie. promotion, selling tickets, securing auction items, set up and clean up duties)
* Recruit volunteers to help at special events