You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Alzheimer Society, Lindsay Office, Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland and Haliburton
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Assist with our First Link Learning Series: photocopy workbooks/handouts; prepare participant folders.
* Client Resources: monitor supplies of client resources, replenish as needed; complete periodic inventory to assist Public Education staff with ordering.
* Education Presentation Materials: copy and compile presentation resources for PE staff and volunteer presenters.
* Information Fair Materials: monitor supplies in information fair cases and replenish as needed.
* Lending Library: enter new resources into the library database system, conduct reminder calls to request returns
* Resource Development: assist with researching new resources or preparing draft handouts on specific topics .
* A/V & Equipment Inventory- periodic monitoring of presentation equipment to identify any missing items