You performed a search for: Organization: Burton Avenue United Church
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Your role is to offer one-on-one accepting, non-judgmental listening presence at one of our partner sites throughout the community. Shifts are 1.5 - 2 hours long. We have spaces at some of our partner sites such as Downtown Library, Painswick Library, Busby Centre, Elizabeth Fry Society, Breakfast to Go, Lucy's Place, CMHA, or seniors residences.
- Maintain a heartfelt connection and engagement with Listening Post values and mission in the community
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings
- Create opportunities for sustainability and growth
- Nuture a relationship with volunteers, community partners, supporters and with the people we listen to
- Document and fairly report personal Steering Committee volunteer hours
- Continue efforts in the direction of financial stability, community outreach, engagement and resource development, donor relations, organization sustainability, succession planning and pertnership development, volunteer support and development and provide efforts in the direction of the Listening Post goal and vision