You performed a search for: Organization: Blue Mountains Public Library (The)
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
• the development of our vertical files
• research topics for upcoming exhibits
• assist visiting researchers with their searches
The research volunteer will be provided training on the existing resources and how to use databases and on-line resources. We seek a weekly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours any day of the week or Wednesday evening.
The Marketing/Media Volunteer will help with all or some of these tasks
• delivery of flyers/brochures and information throughout the South Georgian Bay Area
• research and seek out new venues for our information
• attend outreach events as an ambassador for the site
• speak to community groups to engage interest and use of our resources
The marketing/media volunteer will be provided training on our site and resources. We seek a monthly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours any day/evening of the week.
The collections volunteer will assist with all or some of these tasks
• creating on a computer finding aids for subjects
• photographing or scanning artifacts
• working on special programmes related to research/geneology/history
• researching artifacts
The collections volunteer will be provided training on the existing resources and how to use databases and on-line resources. We seek a bi-weekly or weekly commitment of a minimum of 2-3 hours Wednesday afternoon/evening.