You performed a search for: Organization: Alzheimer Society of Grey-Bruce
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Support our Social Recreation Coordinator with the delivery of varied programs for people living with dementia.
- Ensure that participants are engaged
- Some light set up and clean up of the space for each program
- Training as appropriate for each course
- Volunteers participate in the activities along with the participants - It's fun!
- This program may be held virtually during the pandemic. A computer would be a requirement to volunteer in that case
- Talk about Coffee Break in their community
- Deliver Kits to Coffee Break Hosts
- Collect donations and unused supplies following events
- Sign up new hosts
- Help with the set up and clean up of refreshments, games, and activities for the program
- Assist the Minds in Motion Coordinator to ensure activity participation and socialization. This may include spending one-on-one time with participants who need extra support
- Under the direction of the Physical Activity Program Leader, provide one-on-one support to participants during the physical activity component of the program
- Assist with any other required tasks
- Assist with shaping the evening (entertainment, meal, location, decor)
- Help solicit auction items and sponsorship
- Attend the gala as a volunteer in October
- This event may be held virtually during the pandemic