You performed a search for: Organization: Junior Achievement of Central Ontario
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- The following elementary school programs are always in high demand:
- More than Money (Grades 3-6) In JA's More than Money program, students are introduced to the intersection of financial literacy, entrepreneurship and social studies learning objectives. Throughout the program students will have the opportunity to think like an entrepreneur and develop business strategy and money-management skills that they can apply to a simulated business.
- Our Business World (Grades 5-6) In JA’s Our Business World program, students explore how businesses are created and what makes them thrive. Using games and multimedia, students learn about innovation, start-ups and self-employment
- Dollars with Sense (Grade 7) In JA's Dollars With Sense program, students get the vital tools they need to make smart financial decisions, live debt-free and become savvy investors. Students learn personal money management skills that they can apply to their lives, beginning now.
- Economics for Success (Grade 8) In JA's Economics for Success program, students take a closer look at the advantages of staying in school, as well as learn what’s needed to succeed in today’s workforce. Volunteers from the local business community partner with classroom teachers to help students see the link between education and achieving their goals.