You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Canadian Cancer Society, Simcoe-Muskoka Community Office
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
In your role, you will be helping the Canadian Cancer Society raise funds for cancer research and support for people living with cancer, family members and friends. Your strong leadership skills and organizational guidance will lead this team to reaching not only the financial goal, but also strengthen the fight against cancer.
What is Involved:
Phoning all existing canvassers to reengage them for the 2019 campaign beginning in February.
Distribute campaign materials to confirmed canvassers in March
Collect all campaign materials from canvassers and return them to the local treasurer beginning in the middle to late April
• Record all motions and decisions of meetings
• Notify Branch Members of meetings
• Distribute copies of Branch minutes and actions to Branch Members and CCS staff partners promptly after meetings
• Help promote all Society events and volunteer opportunities amongst your networks
• Adhere to all Canadian Cancer Society policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
Meetings are held at St. Paul's United Church located at 308 King Street, Midland ON