You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): PARN - Your Community AIDS Resource Network
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
* Attend Canadian AIDS Society (CAS) PHA Forum, Members, and Annual General meetings in June. Represent people living with HIV/AIDS in PARN's catchment area.
* Work in cooperation with the Executive Director.
* Report back to the PARN Board of Directors.
* Share information with local PHAs through the PARN newsletter and meetings.
* Answering the telephone.
* Directing service users to staff.
* Assisting staff with tasks.
* Other specific duties depending on interests/skills of volunteer i.e: research, data entry, etc.