Special Events Volunteers
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northumberland
Volunteers are needed to work special events such as eagle.ca presents Bowl for Kids Sake, Heart of Northumberland Garden Tour, Cameco presents Pitch-In 3-pitch tournament, and Gift Wrap.
Port Hope Fair Volunteer
Port Hope and District Agricultural Society
Port Hope Town Park, 62 McCaul Street, Port Hope L1A 1A2
Here are some of the many opportunites for you at the Port Hope Fair and we're ready to match you with your interests.
- Set up/tear down crew - carry and set up display tables, attach skirting, put up temporary barriers, place ticket booths at entrances, place cement barriers on track
- Gates/admission booth - sell tickets, apply wristbands
- Beer tent - sell tickets or serve drinks, stock coolers. Smart serve required to serve only
- Parking attendants - direct cars to available parking
- Assist with childrens events - pedal tractor pull, childrens pet show
- Committee members for Event/Entertainment, Promotion, Sponsorship, Recruitment, Site Planning
- Section Heads and helpers for display area (baking, canning, crafts, photography etc
- Associate Directors