You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Arts & Crafts
There are 9 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Assists activity coordinator with different activities such as:
- Special events
- Friendly visiting
- Other duties around residence
- Assisting with client:
- Social events
- Planning crafts
- Serving refreshments
- Tidy up after events
- Attending activities, programs, and/or events with residents
- One-on-one visits with residents; spending time chatting, playing card games, doing puzzles, crafts
- Accompanying them on walks either within the building or outdoors (weather permitting)
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
The goal is to be flexible and assist someone on this journey with whatever they might require. It could be physical, but usually it is emotional support and advocacy. Once the match has been made, the client and the volunteer set a time schedule that is good for both. Visiting volunteers provide support to our clients in the comfort of the clients home home, where ever home may be; their house, long term care facility or hospital.
- The Museum Volunteers Will Report To The Museum Operations Coordinator And Will Support With:
- Exhibition Installation
- Visitor Experiences/Gallery Greeter
- Special Events
- Studio Assistant
- Provide companionship
- Assisting in the Culinary Department.
Two sites: Camphill Nottawasaga, near Angus and Camphill Sophia Creek in Barrie.
Camphill Sophia Creek (Barrie)
- work in the mosaic studio
- help with meal preparation in the Cafe
- assist with recreational activities, music sessions and cultural outings, Bingo events and other special events such as Fall Fairs
Camphill Nottawasaga (Angus)
- help with programs in woodworking, pottery, candlemaking, and bakery/meal preparation
- can be involved in maple syrup production, working in the vegetable gardens and caring for livestock (Highland cows horses and goats)
Both locations need volunteers to help with set-up, cash management and take-down at our Farmers Markets
Help Senior Wish expand into Simcoe County to ensure that no senior is left isolated, alone and feeling like society has forgotten them. Help is especially needed to prepare for our Christmas Wish program starting in Sept.