You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Recreation & Sports
There are 12 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
- Assists activity coordinator with different activities such as:
- Special events
- Friendly visiting
- Other duties around residence
- Assisting with client:
- Social events
- Planning crafts
- Serving refreshments
- Tidy up after events
- Assist in running programs
- Help with planning programs
- Sart new programs if required
- Attending activities, programs, and/or events with residents
- One-on-one visits with residents; spending time chatting, playing card games, doing puzzles, crafts
- Accompanying them on walks either within the building or outdoors (weather permitting)
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
Volunteers are always needed to help with our current sports being offered: soccer, bowling, track & field, figure skating, swimming, t-ball, softball, floor hockey and golf. Please contact for information.
- Provide companionship
- Assisting in the Culinary Department.
Volunteers needed to help with special events, duties include
- Set up and take downs for events including barriers/ gates/ posters/ signs
- help with registration, security
- assisting with Perch Fest, Boat Festival, Santa Clause Parade, Folk festival and Canada Day
Volunteer opportunities for individuals interested in assisiting with recreation programs, outings, friendly visiting, computer programs, reading programs and special events.
Volunteer as a camp counselor at one of our two sleepover sites in Waterford (Rainbow Lake) or Rosseau (Muskoka) or day camp in Toronto or Ottawa.
- Help our youth foster a lifelong love for the game
- Recreational and competitive opportunities available