You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Program Coordination / Support
There are 20 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that UWSM community investment goals and priority areas are taken into consideration in all grant- making processes
2. Review application forms and documents’; prepare additional interview questions (if required) to ensure applications meet criteria including:
• Agency capacity to deliver the program
• Program alignment to agency’s mission
• Evidence and need for the program
• Adaptability and client centered
• Alignment to focus area and investment priorities
• Target population and clients serviced
• Impact of the program on clients
• Intended outcomes of the program
3. Conduct Interviews where warranted as part of the application review process with support from UWSM staff.
4. Complete review, assessments and scoring of applications.
5. As a council, form recommendations to the UWSM Community Investment & Engagement Steering Committee on which funding allocations will create a strong network of supports exhibiting diversity in geography, populations served and range of programs/interventions or services. All recommendations are then presented to the United Way Board of Directors for final approval.
6. To provide a safe and confidential environment for sharing information.
7. Ensure a fair, transparent, equitable funds allocation process.
8. Support United Way in our growth and development
9. Provide feedback and recommendations to UWSM on capacity building, advocacy and collaboration
10. Review Annual Reports from funded agencies to inform United Way of accomplishments and gather data on clients impacted by the program, ensure agency accountability and understand circumstances that may influence program impact, making recommendations for support if needed.
- Pick up prepared hot meals
- Deliver the designated meal to client’s homes on a pre-determined schedule
- Provide professional customer service when delivering meals
- Assist in running programs
- Help with planning programs
- Sart new programs if required
- Board Members needed! Seeking volunteers with experience in:
- Grant writing
- Publicity or strategic planning in Education or Arts
- Attending activities, programs, and/or events with residents
- One-on-one visits with residents; spending time chatting, playing card games, doing puzzles, crafts
- Accompanying them on walks either within the building or outdoors (weather permitting)
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
We are always looking for ambitious, compassionate, committed volunteers to join our team. There are a variety of positions available to fit your talents, gifts and experience.
- Available positions:
- Kitchen Assistant
- Drivers needed to pick-up food donations
- Provide companionship
- Assisting in the Culinary Department.
Volunteer duties vary depending on the placement and will be discussed prior to an interview
* Assist in promoting the programs and services of the Society to the attendees of the Health Fair.
* Provide basic information about Alzheimer's disease.
* Direct people to appropriate community support services.
* Pick up display and brochures at the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Set up the display as per the Procedures listed in the Health Fair Resource Manual.
* Answer general questions and distribute information about the programs and services of the Society.
* Refer individuals to appropriate community support services.
* Take down the display, pack up the brochures and return the display and brochures to the Society offices or an agreed to location.
* Complete the Evaluation Form located in the Health Fair Resource Manual
- Help our youth foster a lifelong love for the game
- Recreational and competitive opportunities available
- Welcome donors to hospitality area of clinic
- offer refreshments
- give information and updates to donors
- answer questions, thank donors and give milestone donor recognition items
- observe donors and watch for adverse reactions
- keep hospitality area in good order
Assist with participant pre-evaluations and assessments
Help with the set up and clean up of refreshments, games and activities
Assist Minds in Motion Coordinator to ensure activity participation and socialization
Under direction of the Physical Activity Program Leader, provide one-on-one support to participants during physical activity component of the program
Assist with any other required task
Complete a post evaluation form