Record #: CWD6428
Last Modified: 10 Mar 2023
Last Full Update: 24 Aug 2020


Description (Service) What to do when you lose your wallet and personal documents:
  • Contact your local police to let them know it is missing
  • Contact your financial institutions and credit card companies so they can cancel your cards
  • Contact government offices to report your lost government identification and cards
Visit the Service Ontario, Services section for information on the following cards:
  • Ontario Birth Certificate
  • Ontario Photo Card
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Ontario Health Card
  • Ontario Driver's Licences
  • Enhanced Drivers Licences
  • Outdoors Card
  • Fishing Licences
  • Hunting Licences
Quick Links for other documents:

Service Details

Hours n/a
Areas Served Ontario
Eligibility n/a
Application Call or visit the appropriate local office.
Languages English
Fees n/a

Address and Location

Located In Community Orillia
Address & Map
Orillia, ON
Physical Access Not Applicable

Contact Information

Office Phone No public telephone number

Agency Overview