|The County of Dufferin Ontario Renovates program is designed to provide moderate income households, with an interest free loan to assist with necessary home repairs.
Funding is subject to availability
|Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
• Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
• Own the home as their sole and principal residence in Dufferin County.
• All repairs including accessibility must be done in relation to habitable space.
• Property taxes and mortgage payments must be up-to-date.
• Insurance coverage must be in place for the full value of the home.
• Applicants may qualify and receive assistance for Ontario Renovates once
Further eligibility criteria listed on application
Address and Location
|Located In Community
|Address & Map
W & M Edelbrock Centre, 30 Centre St
Canada L9W 2X1
View MapQuest Map
|519-941-6991 ext 2110
|Toll Free Phone
|1-877-941-6991 ext 2110
| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dufferin-County-Community-Services-1765500687087122
|Warden; Email: email@example.com