Service: Peterborough Economic Development Administration
|Record #: PET0200||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 17 Feb 2015|
|Description (Service)||Peterborough Economic Development is a non-profit corporation responsible for the delivery of economic development and tourism services on behalf of the City of Peterborough and County of Peterborough, representing the interests of the Peterborough region as a whole.
We operate as Peterborough Economic Development, Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism, and the Peterborough Business Advisory Centre.
We have a business development team of skilled professionals that offer confidential, complimentary support services for companies or individuals interested in visiting, locating, growing or starting a business in the Peterborough region.
* Confidential information source for consultants, businesses and agents.
* Provides economic data and information about the Peterborough Region.
* Sources and promotes government and private sector funding programs.
* Encourages and facilitates local projects to enhance the economic environment.
* Assists business with property and building site location and selection.
* Liaises with federal and provincial ministries and agencies to develop partnerships that promote and sustain economic growth for the Peterborough Region.
* Meeting room available to community groups.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||210 Wolfe St|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
210 Wolfe St
Peterborough, ON K9J 2K9
|Intersection||Wolfe St - Aylmer St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/PtboEcDev?fref=ts
|Primary Contact||Aleksandra De Oliveara, Corporate Assistant; Phone: ext 2122; Email: ADeOliveira@gpaedc.on.ca|
|Primary Executive||Dan Taylor, President & CEO|