|Record #: PET1144||Last Modified: 16 Dec 2020||Last Full Update: 29 Jul 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 TCCSS offices are closed for face-to-face services as of March 16, 2020 due to COVID-19. Please monitor the website for updates, and virtual service options www.tccss.org
ABA based Services and Supports:
* help children and youth with ASD develop skills in the areas of behavior. management/emotional regulation, communication, social/interpersonal, and daily living
* provide education to parents/caregivers on how to apply ABA strategies to help their children maintain or generalize these skills.
* involves an assessment of the child/youth's strengths and needs (may include a functional assessment of behavior).
* may be provided for 2 to 4 hours per week with some flexibility.
* involves between 2 and 6 months of service in either group or individualized sessions depending on child/youth's identified needs.
|Hours||COVID 19 Office closed to the public for face-to-face services
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
|Areas Served||Haliburton ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 17 year(s) and under
Children and youth 0-17 years (up to 18th birthday) with a written confirmation of ASD diagnosis (Autism/Autistic Disorder, Pervasive Development Disorder - Not otherwise specified, or Asperger's Disorder).
|Application||To register, you must fill out and submit the Ontario Autism Program registration form and provide all supporting documentation listed in the form. Your child or youth must meet the program eligibility criteria to be registered. Information and supporting documents can be found here - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-autism-program
If your family has more than one child with autism, you must submit separate registration forms for each child.
You do not need to register again if you:
* have previously registered your child for the Ontario Autism Program
* already submitted your registration form and all supporting documents
Your child’s registration date is based on when the ministry receives your registration form and all supporting documents.
If you have questions about registering your child, you can contact the central intake and registration team.
Ontario Autism Program
Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
P.O. Box 193
|Languages||English ; American Sign Language (ASL)|
|Fees||Service - Autism services ; None - Behavioural serices|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
150 O'Carroll Ave
Peterborough, ON K9H 4V3
|Intersection||Parkhill Rd W and Benson Ave|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-616-3456|
|Primary Contact||Central Navigation, Tri-County Community Support Services; Phone: ext 200|
|Alternate Contact||Angela Rose, Manager - Program Manager; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Katlyn Guthrie, CEO; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|