|Record #: SHA0732||Last Modified: 19 Aug 2020||Last Full Update: 19 Aug 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 Support available by virtual consultation. Various platforms can be used such as ZOOM, Bluejeans, What's App and Facetime. * Consultants available by phone or email.
Behavioural Consultation Services include:
* Assessment of adaptive skills and functional assessment of behaviour
* Assistance in the development, implementation, and evaluation of treatment plans and strategies based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis
* Caregiver training in the use of behavioural strategies in the individual’s natural system of supports
* Group instruction, workshops, and training in treatment intervention strategies
* Does not provide diagnosis
Please contact your behaviour consultant for more information and support to continue with services during COVID restrictions.
|Hours||COVID19 Office closed to the public.
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
|Areas Served||Haliburton County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||* Children aged 2-12 with intellectual/development delays or exceptional behavioural difficulties
* Youth aged 13-17 with intellectual/developmental disabilities
* Adults 18 and over with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder (Development Services Ontario determines eligibility for adult services - please call 1 855 277 2121 to make a referral)
* For children and youth with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, call the Four Counties ABA Collaborative Central Intake line at 1 888 454 6275.
|Application||Referrals can be made by families/individuals by calling the BCS Referral line at 705-876-9245 Ext 200.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
349A George St N, Suite 303
Peterborough, ON K9H 3P9
View Google Map
|Intersection||George St and Simcoe St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-616-3456|
|Primary Contact||Phone: ext 200|
|Primary Executive||Katlyn Guthrie, Executive Director, Tri-County Community Support Services; Phone: ext 223|