Service: Peterborough Clinic
|Record #: PET2076||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 30 Nov 2015|
|Description (Service)||* Offers a Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program based on an Out patient Harm Reduction Model, that includes:
• Initial intake interview
• Medical examination and laboratory tests, where appropriate
• Supervised urine testing
• Signed treatment contract and treatment plan
• Addiction counselling
• Regular medical follow up
• Daily methadone dose
• Post-methadone treatment (i.e., relapse prevention, and medication where appropriate).
* Services are delivered by a multidisciplinary treatment team including Addiction Physicians;
* Registered Nurses; Registered Practical Nurses; Addiction Counsellors; Pharmacists; and other allied health professionals.
|Hours||Mon, Tue, Thu 8am-4pm; Wed 8am-12:30pm; Fri 8am-3pm; Sat-Sun 9am-12noon.
Closed weekdays 12:30-1pm.
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Individuals living with the effects of drug addiction.|
|Application||Yes - call for intake.|
|Fees||Service - Fee for medicine if no coverage available. ; None ; Most treatment costs are covered by OHIP for Ontario residents with a valid health card. Additional fees may apply for completion of letters, notes and forms.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Across from the Firehall|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
215 Sherbrooke St
Peterborough, ON K9J 2N2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Alymer St N and Sherbrooke St.|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Accessible, Entrance - Accessible, Washroom - Not Accessible|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/ontarioaddictiontreatmentcentres?_rdr=p