You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Seasonal Support (Summer)
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
Walk the waterfront
Interact with tourists
Recommend restaurants, shops and services
Take a short survey with those that would participate
Be visible and be the smiling friendly face of Orillia!
Volunteer opportunity for individuals interested in facilitating recreation programs including: arts & crafts, outings, friendly visiting, bingo, exercise programs, computer programs, reading programs, special events and more!
About the position:
Volunteers can apply for:
• morning sessions (20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 12:30pm),
• afternoon sessions (20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 12:30pm – 4:30pm) or
• full days sessions (40 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 4:30pm)
All nine (9) weeks of July and August are available to volunteer for. Volunteers at our summer day camps may have any of the following responsibilities:
• Assisting staff with coaching and supervising children at camp
• Equipment collection and maintenance (ie. inflating soccer balls, collecting cones)
• General help around camp
• Maintain a clean camp environment and help staff meet all safety protocols
• Adhere to and help enforce all camp policies
Qualities we’re looking for:
• Enjoys soccer and sporting activities
• Great with children (ages 5 to 13 years)
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Responsible and reliable
Eligibility: Volunteers at our camp must be at least 14 years of age by the time their camp week of volunteering starts. If you are 16 or older, you may be eligible for a CIT (Counsellor in Training) or Camp Counsellor position with us. Any volunteers aged 18 or older will be required to submit a police background check. There are a limited number of volunteering spots available at each camp location.
How to apply:
Visit our website at royalsoccer.com and follow these 5 steps:
1. Visit our STAFF section.
2. Select the province that you are in.
3. Review the volunteer description and click on the yellow APPLY NOW button.
4. Sign-in (if you already have an account) or Sign-up if you are a new volunteer applicant.
5. Complete the Volunteer Online Application by clicking the appropriate box at the bottom.
If you have any issues or have questions about applying, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-427-0536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.