Lost Wallet

Site: No Physical Location

Description (Service) What to do when you lose your wallet and personal documents: 
* Contact your local police to let them know it is missing 
* Contact your financial institutions and credit card companies so they can cancel your cards  
* Contact government offices to report your lost government identification and cards 
Visit the Service Ontario, Services section for information on the following cards: 
* Ontario Birth Certificate 
* Ontario Photo Card 
* Marriage Certificate 
* Ontario Health Card 
* Ontario Driver's Licences 
* Enhanced Drivers Licences 
* Outdoors Card 
* Fishing Licences 
* Hunting Licences 
Quick Links for other documents: 
* How to apply for or replace a Social Insurance Number 
* Canadian Passport Application Forms 
* Canadian Citizenship Certificate Application Form 
* Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) Application Information 
* Bring Your ID Card Application Form 
* Identity Theft Statement Form
Service Details
Areas Served Ontario
Application Call or visit the appropriate local office
Languages English
Address and Location
Located In Community Ontario
Address & Map
Collingwood, ON
Contact Information
Website www.ontario.ca/government/services

Agency Overview