(Imani's Place Foundation)
|Contact||Lisa Ogbole, Executive Director, Imani's Place; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||Graphic Designer |
Integral part of promoting the values and mission of the organization in the community and ensuring that developed promotional material aligns with Imani’s Place brand and logo use. Working collaboratively with other members of the Imani’s Place Team the Graphic Designer will work toward the following, as a volunteer:
• Demonstrated experience required (paid or volunteer)
• Have a clear understanding of human trafficking and associated trauma
• Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
• Design web pages, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
• Oversee Imani’s Place interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
• Increase the visibility of the organization through the development of creative and dynamic material that will be placed throughout the community
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Work cooperatively with the Marketing, Communications and Community Engagement Leads
• Share our passion and dedication to making a real difference in the lives of women (particularly BIPOC women) who have experienced trauma through domestic violence and/or human trafficking.
• Deliver to a high standard, in often challenging circumstances, both ethically and professionally and are able to work collaboratively in a culturally diverse organization.
• May involve sitting for extended periods of time
• You will demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s mission and values.
|More Info Link||www.imanisplace.org|
|Clients||Women who are in transitional housing who are survivors of domestic violence and/or human trafficking who are looking to move forward in a safe and healthy way.|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable For||Adults (18+) ; Seniors (55+) ; Highschool students ; Post-secondary students ; Men ; Women ; Newcomers / English as a second language ; Individuals|
|Areas of Interest||Advocacy ; Graphic Design ; Marketing & Promotions ; Program Coordination / Support|
|Skills/Experience||Communication & Interpersonal Skills ; Confidentiality ; Creativity ; Dependability & Trustworthiness ; Friendly & Outgoing ; General Computer Skills ; Leadership ; Marketing & PR ; Planning & Organizing ; Self-Motivated / Work Independently ; Team Work ; Web & IT ; Writing & Editing ; Will have to provide own technology and software|
|Commitment Length||To be determined|
|Number of Positions||Simcoe County: 1 individual(s) |
1 individual(s) needed in total.
|Training||Orientation - Self facilitated|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Imani's Place Foundation|
|Office Phone||Office: 705-250-2161; Crisis: 1-800-507-6860|
|Address & Map|
New Tecumseth, ON
View Google Map
|Mailing Address||c/o Lisa Ogbole; PO Box 578, 14 Victoia St W |
14 Victoia St W
Canada L9R 1V7